Tips for Reducing Banquet Expenses
Did you know…
- Attendees will eat more reception food if the event is scheduled for 7 pm or 8pm, rather than 5 pm to 6 pm?
- Providing tables and chairs at a reception increases food consumption.
- Providing distractions such as music, entertainment or slide shows decreases food consumption.
- The plate size at receptions impacts food consumption.
- Food consumption won’t be high when the purpose of a reception is to network.
- Food displayed on buffet tables increases food consumption.
- Offsite receptions decrease food consumption.